The AUDIOMODULE is a high-quality network streaming device with a digital sound processor (DSP) that is available with either line-out or speaker-out. Whether as an audio client or server: Use the AUDIOMODULE with maximum flexibility. The direct KNX connection allows you to connect the AUDIOMODULE to KNX systems in an instant. A multi-room audio control with on-site operation via KNX sensors or central building visualisation is child’s play with this AUDIOMODULE, which is only four MW in size. Due to its theft-proof and manipulation-proof installation into the installation hub, it is perfectly suited for use in commercial buildings such as hotels or public areas.
In addition to the ability to play music from local servers or Internet radio stations, the integrated Logitech™ media server offers a wide range of functions through its plug-in offering. Easily connect external audio sources such as CD players or TVs via the analog input with automatic source switching. Complemented by the web-based configuration, selectable DSP profiles and many available device variants, the AUDIOMODULE becomes one of the best multiroom solutions in DIN-Rail format.
The AUDIOMODULE is the ideal product for both commercial and private real estate. Whether hotel, doctor‘s office, restaurant or smarthome - offer your customers a professional and scalable multiroom audio solution. Depending on the variant, the AUDIOMODULE supplies either an amplifier (line variant) or is connected directly to loudspeakers (speaker variant). A high-quality Class-D amplifier provides dynamic sound. For a very discreet installation, it is suitable for use together with wall-mounted and in-ceiling mounted loudspeakers. Choose one of ten different DSP profiles for perfect sound in all situations.
The AUDIOMODULE is based on the proven SqueezeBox™ technology. The mature protocol is ideally suited for multiroom installations. The music data is provided by the Logitech® Media Server (LMS) and transmitted to the modules over the network. The intelligent transmission protocol is extremely lightweight and eliminates the need for an additional network. The open architecture makes using plug-ins for the Logitech® Media Server easier than ever.
The AUDIOMODULE can also simultaneously be used as a server. This means that in addition to playback in your own music zone, it can be used as a server for further AUDIOMODULEs. Smaller multiroom installations can be realized without an additional audio server. This reduces initial costs and installation effort.
- Power supply: 24V DC / 3A
- Power input: max. 72 W
- Connection: pluggable screw terminal
- Environmental conditions: EN 50090-2-2
- Ambient temperature: –5 to +35°C
- Storage temperature: –10 to +60°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 5% to 80%
- Installation: MDRC 4 MW
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 72 x 90 x 63
- Housing: plastic
- Protection class: IP20 (according to EN 60529)
- Ethernet via RJ45 socket
- KNX®: twisted pair via terminal (for Art. No. 10516 and 10526)
- Audio Input: 3.5 mm phone connector for Line In
- Loudspeaker connection: 2 x 20W at 4Ω; Pluggable screw terminal up to 3.6mm2
- USB 2.0: 4 USB sticks, each up to 8GB (audio data)
- KNX® bus connection
- Can be used both as a streaming client or as a server
- Audio input for external sources (automatic or manual switching configurable)
- xPL package (xPL hub and ExPL plug-in) for connectingthe audio module to the EIBPORT and
- High quality integrated digital sound processor (DSP)
- DSP (Audio) profiles selectable
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Operating system: any
- Communication: Network interface
- Browser: current standard browser