The Multi IO Extension 590 serves as a power-saving alternative to commercial standard coupling relays. The coupling relay is controlled as a mono-stable relay, but uses a bi-stable relay internally, thus reducing the holding current by up to 95%.
The Multi IO Extension 590 has an integrated fuse to protect high-quality equipment.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 50 g
Indicator and fuse
- LED (green) show relay state
- Glass fuse 5x20mm, 10 A
- Screw terminal (2 poles) for 24 V⎓ input
- Screw terminal (3 poles) for 230 V∿ output
- Input voltage (signal) 24 V⎓
- “Holding current” < 2 mA
- Fuse 10 A
- Relay type: 250 V∿ / 16 A, bi-stable
Depending on load type (capacitive or inductive) the switching power can be reduced significantly.