1-, 2- or 4-fold KNX pushbutton (max. 8 independent functions) with integrated room temperature controller. Mounting on round or square wall box. Power supply via bus. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation. Bus terminal block, fixing screws and mounting support included in the delivery. The device has to be to completed alternatively with:
- one square 60 x 60 mm rocker (EK-T1Q-...);
- two rectangular 30 x 60 mm rockers (EK-T2R-...);
- four square 30 x 30 mm rockers (EK-T4Q-...);
- four rectangular 60 x 15 mm rockers (EK-T4R-...).
The rockers have to be ordered separately; the basic code must be completed with the extension for the colour.
Possibility of mounting with 2-fold plates EK-P2G-... and EK-P2S-...
• dimming of lighting devices
• control of motor drives (for roller shutters, blinds, curtains, etc.)
• function of room temperature controller with integrated temperature sensor
Detection of brightness via integrated sensor (version 0.1 only)
• logic functions
• sending on the bus of values (temperature, brightness, etc.)
• recalling and saving of scenes
• switching to forced functioning (lock)