KNX room temperature controller. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation. Measuring of temperature through integrated sensor. User interface with backlighted LCD and four capacitive pushbuttons. Mounting on round or square wall box. Powered by the bus line. Terminal block for bus, screws and mounting support included in the delivery.
The device has to be completed with a square plate EK-PQS-... (to be ordered separately).
The device may be also installed in combination with:
- a pushbutton of the 71 series and completed with a 2-fold plate EK-P2S-... and a 2-fold form or 2-fold flank frame;
- a flush-mounted insert with standard 55x55 mm modularity and completed with a 2-fold plate EK-P2G-... and a 2-fold form or 2-fold flank frame.
Plate and frame have to be ordered separately.
• 2 points (ON / OFF) or proportional (PWM or continuous) room temperature regulation
• Heating and cooling modes with the possibility of switching locally or via bus
• Operating modes: comfort, standby, economy and building protection with separate setpoints for heating and cooling
• Automatic switching of the operating mode depending on presence or opening windows
• Weighted average of the two temperature values
• Display of temperature (measured, setpoint, external in °C or °F), alarms and errors (with alphanumeric coding)
• Reporting the opening of windows