Impossible? There’s no such thing. With the APPMODULE you can easily connect the whole world of IoT with KNX and EnOcean. Whether Amazon Alexa, SONOS, Philips Hue, Netatmo, IFTTT, Apple HomeKit (coming soon), Google Assistant, or DoorBird: Install these and many more Smart Home Apps and get started. Very simple. Hassle-free. Once integrated, you control IoT devices with any KNX or EnOcean components. And vice versa, of course. For example, start your favourite songs on Denon HEOS with a wall button or control your KNX lighting with Amazon Alexa. The constantly growing portfolio in the BABAPP MARKET offers Smart Home Apps for the integration of IoT devices and services as well as functional enhancements such as intelligent presence simulation. With the brand new «Smart Screens» you can even control any IoT, KNX and EnOcean devices in one interface directly with your smartphone. The integrated KNX router functionality and the convenient KNX project import complete the APPMODULE’s scope of features.
With the help of Smart Home Apps, you can integrate numerous IoT devices and services into building automation based on KNX and EnOcean. Choose from a wide range of products in the BAB APP MARKET and easily integrate multimedia products, for example: Simply assign an address to the desired function and you’re done. The integrated components can be controlled either via push-button sensors, an existing building visualisation or the »Smart Screens« visualisation provided automatically by APPMODULE. Everything in one interface - eliminating the hassle of switching between individual apps.
Smart Home Apps installed on the APPMODULE can exchange information among themselves via their assigned addresses. For example, start your SONOS® players with your favorite playlist via the presence detection feature of the FRITZ!Box®, or start a lighting scene with Philips hue® as soon as you turn on your TV. Use the Amazon®, Apple®, or Google® voice assistants to control any device you connect to the APPMODULE.
- Operating voltage: 12 – 32V DC
- Typical power input 300 mA at 12 V DC
- Power input: <= 5W
- Connection: power supply via pluggable screw terminal
- Environmental conditions: EN 50090-2-2
- Ambient temperature: –5 to +35°C
- Storage temperature: –10 to +60°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 5% to 80%
- Installation: MDRC 4 MW
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm: 70 x 90 x 63
- Housing: plastic
- Protection class: IP20 (in accordance with EN 60529)
- Ethernet via RJ45 socket
- KNX®: twisted pair via terminal (1.5 mm≤)
- Free function selection and expandability in the BAB APP MARKET
- Development of your own applications possible
- Operating system: any
- Communication: network interface
- Browser: modern browsers