The DATALOGGER V2 is a powerful top hat rail device for recording KNX telegram data in real time based on MySQL. It receives the data either via KNX/TP or KNXnet/IP. The configuration is done via a user-friendly web interface. Thanks to its integrated KNXnet/IP server, the DATALOGGER V2 fulfils three functions at once: It offers IP router functionality for KNX, records telegram traffic and monitors IP and KNX subscribers on request. All data is recorded in an internal MySQL database or, for larger amounts of data, in an external MySQL database. The ETS4/5 project information is used to automatically structure the database. You can schedule automated exports by e-mail or to a locally connected USB drive in various intervals, or alternatively export data manually over network. Provided in CSV or XLS format, the data can be used immediately and in a variety of ways.
On demand, the DATALOGGER V2 monitors any IP and KNX subscribers which are determined via IP or physical addresses and informs the administrator about the connection status. In addition, it is possible to monitor values of individual KNX group addresses. The conditions for notifications of value overruns or underruns are freely definable. The complete recording and the automatic export function of the DATALOGGER V2 are ideal instruments for analyzing processes in automation environments. Faulty KNX applications or incorrect programming can be investigated in no time at all. The «Top 10 function» provides immediate information about the most frequently sent KNX group addresses and thus helps to identify optimization potentials.
Once set up, the DATALOGGER V2 performs its tasks automatically: the data can be recorded and exported in defined cycles by e-mail. Warning messages are issued immediately if there is insufficient memory. Using the ETS4/5 project information, the DATALOGGER V2 structures the recorded data independently.
- operating voltage: 12-32 V DC
- Typical power consumption: 300mA bei 12V
- Power consumption: <= 5 W
- Connection: Power supply over screw clamp
- Climate resilient: EN 50090-2-2
- Ambient temperature: -5 bis +35 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 bis +60 °C
- Relative humidity (non condensing): 5% - 80%
- Mounting: DIN-Rail 4 TE
- Measures (WxHxD) in mm: 72 x90 x 63
- Chassis: plastic
- Protection class: IP20 (nach EN 60529)
- KNX over screw clamp (Twisted Pair)
- Ethernet over RJ45-Buchse
- USB to export the internal database
- KNXnet/IP Router
- Configuration: over Webinterface. No external Software
- Operating system: independent
- Communication: Network interface
- Browser: current standard browser