The KNX IO 410 (4I) is a compact binary input with 4 channels to control lights, shutter etc. The inputs can be connected to conventional switches with an external voltage of 12 to 230 V. Using as impulse counter is possible as well. Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state.
In addition to the input channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx. 50 g
- two keys for on device settings
- three multi color LEDs
- KNX programming LED and KNX programming key
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary input channel 1 and 2
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for binary input channel 3 and 4
Input channels (Binary in)
- Voltage: 12 .. 230 V=~
- Current: < 1 mA