The KNX IO 532 (1D1O) is a compact combined dimming/switching actuator with 1 PWM dimming output for LEDs and 1 bi-stable relay output. The dimming actuator can be used e.g. for LED panels or stripes. Besides controlling the dimmer by switching, rel. dimming and dimming value, several optional functions are integrated, including scenes, automatic, slumber function or staircase light.
The switching actuator provides the function for universal outputs including scene control, timer, staircase lighting and heating valves (PWM for thermoelectric valve drives). Two push buttons and three LEDs allow a local operation and a visualization of the device state. In addition to the output channels the device includes 16 independent functions for logic or timer control.
- Housing: plastic
- DIN rail mounted device, width: 1 modules (18 mm)
- Weigth: approx 60 g
- 2 buttons and 3 LEDs, multicolor
- KNX programming button with LED (red)
- Device Model System B
- Compatible with ETS 4.2 (or higher)
- Connector for KNX Bus (red / black)
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for dimming
- Pluggable screw connector (3 poles) for switching
Output channel (dimming)
- PWM (frequency 600 Hz)
- Supply voltage: 12..24 V⎓
- Max. load current: 6 A
Input channel (switching)
- Relay type: 230 V~/8 A, bi-stable
- Depending on load type (capacitive or inductive) the switching power can be reduced significantly.
- Data sheet
- Product database for ETS 4.2/5